"My greatest sin is not what I've done, but rather what I've failed to do"

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Anrgy - part II

Our newly elected congress isn’t wasting any time while they pursue their agenda. Two bills are very disturbing to me. The first is the “hate crimes” bill. This is supposed to protect the more vulnerable in our society from being singled out and then persecuted. The opposite is true. This bill will make outlaws out of anyone who speaks anything that is not politically correct. Groups such as the ACLU and moveon.org will define what is considered politically correct speech. We are in trouble folks.
The other bill S.1 (grassroots gag bill) will restrict or eliminate non-profit groups such as Focus on the Family from mentioning any proposed legislation that may negatively or positively affect it’s listeners. In other words congress wants to be able to do what ever it wants without anyone finding out, until it’s to late. This may also affect others such as Rush Limbaugh or Shawn Hannity.
Is our Government out to get us? Perhaps you think I’m paranoid. Don’t be deceived there is a real war against our values and our beliefs. John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Check out this broadcast from Dr. James Dobson or CitizenLink for more details. If you think common sense will prevail, I’m afraid it may not. Remember we have real enemies, so lets respond in a powerful way by our fervent prayers.

No comments: